Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- The joy of the Lord and clinical depression...Sergei Marchenko
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Please don’t say “all kids do that” to adoptive and foster families...
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: The best disability ministry leaders from around the #Houston area are joining us for #AllAccessHTX on Feb 22 in #LakeJa… 50 minutes ago
- RT @championsclubs: An amazing Champion with her dad. The love and dedication that every special needs parents has for their child is breat… 50 minutes ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Join me starting Feb. 1st as we pray for our marriages for fourteen days! bit.ly/prayformymarri… You'll get an email e… 50 minutes ago
- RT @CraigJohnson5: - Never underestimate the size of a persons heart with the size of a persons stature...Big doors swing on little hinges.… 50 minutes ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: A Special Purposed Life: Finding Hope...True Story specialpurposedlife.blogspot.com/2018/10/findin… 50 minutes ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: surgery
My friend was very pleased that the stuff going on in his new church was compelling enough to draw this person into what was likely a very uncomfortable situation for someone of his appearance, but was more pleased by the way the people of his church welcomed him, accepted him into the congregation and treated him with respect. Continue reading