Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Listen to episode 43 of #keyministrythepodcast now in your favorite app! Click the link for a full transcript:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- What do St. Patrick and parents of triplets with disabilities have in common? You probably think the answer is ‘not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- What if the church has it backwards? What if, instead of trying to fit people with disabilities into the life of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Walk in a manner worthy of the calling for which you've been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patienc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Grandkids Camp
Hu Auburn on Kingdom Theology…Faces of the Movement
Kingdom Theology has to do with why we do the things we do. Whether we consider this something that is simply interesting or something that is crucial all depends on how we view the importance of our motives and intentions. Thus, I would like to begin by thinking with you about matters of motivation, and then think more about how Kingdom Theology shapes those motives. Continue reading