Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a church that is ready to welcome special needs individuals and families this Christmas? Search our chu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Gift ideas! https://t.co/w0Vdhny109 7 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Christmas with close family members gathered can be a valuable opportunity for these discussions. twitter.com/keyministry/st… 7 hours ago
- Many of the authors of our Recommended Books page have written on other related mental health topics. We encourage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- The widow's mite is a person and #story #Jesus shared, about the significance & importance of every gift. This is t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Hu Auburn
I’m honored to announce that our Board has offered me the opportunity to serve the ministry in a 25 hour/week volunteer staff position as Director of Strategic Initiatives in the year ahead, while maintaining my current role as Board Chairman of Key Ministry. Continue reading
Kingdom Theology has to do with why we do the things we do. Whether we consider this something that is simply interesting or something that is crucial all depends on how we view the importance of our motives and intentions. Thus, I would like to begin by thinking with you about matters of motivation, and then think more about how Kingdom Theology shapes those motives. Continue reading
What a fabulous way to let families of kids with special needs know that this is a place where they too were wanted…where their presence mattered. When I became involved with other leaders from Bay Presbyterian Church in starting Key Ministry, my primary motivation was that I wanted other families to have the same opportunity to experience church that my family had. Mission Accomplished! Continue reading
I’m honored that Key Ministry is part of the Kingdom legacy of the people, past and present, of BPC. My hope is that we’ll still be around at Christ’s return, serving to extend the work He performed within the walls of Bay Pres by helping other churches everywhere minister to families of kids with disabilities.
During the month of December, I’m recognizing members of our ministry team who lead behind the scenes and make possible the training, consultation and resources Key Ministry offers to churches.
Today, I’m honoring the contributions of Pastor Hu Auburn, one of our founding Board members and Key Ministry Vice-President for the past eight years.