Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- As your church plans for 2020, one of the greatest #gifts you can give to families of children with #specialneeds i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 27 minutes ago
- Les than 2 weeks! Registration for Illuminate - Inclusion Fusion Live 2020 opens December 1. Follow this link to ge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Surprisingly, the older I get, the more homesick I become as my heart longs for its true home. #DifferentDream #cancer #gr… 7 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: “Presents” My daughter’s reply when I ask her what she wants for #Christmas #minimallyverbal #DownSyndrome https://t.co/… 7 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: Lonely people sometimes develop the habit of looking inward, which only breeds more loneliness. God wants us to be look… 7 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: motivation
Kingdom Theology has to do with why we do the things we do. Whether we consider this something that is simply interesting or something that is crucial all depends on how we view the importance of our motives and intentions. Thus, I would like to begin by thinking with you about matters of motivation, and then think more about how Kingdom Theology shapes those motives. Continue reading