Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #church #mentalhealth #specialneeds #disability #understand #someday https://t.co/i2uLsNvyyf 8 hours ago
- About 25% of people in the US volunteer at least once a year. Most people volunteer with one organization. The US… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- November is National Caregiver month. The Caregiver Action Network and similar organizations offer resources to sup… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- The #church generally seeks to be a place of acceptance & care for all God’s children. But we must go further than… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Looking for a mental health article on a specific diagnosis and how that impacts ministry? We've added a link to so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Christian living
Kingdom Theology has to do with why we do the things we do. Whether we consider this something that is simply interesting or something that is crucial all depends on how we view the importance of our motives and intentions. Thus, I would like to begin by thinking with you about matters of motivation, and then think more about how Kingdom Theology shapes those motives. Continue reading
Matt’s book is really about submission…giving up our agendas and sense of self-sufficiency for a life in which we experience both pain and joy in the process of truly experiencing the presence of God through becoming totally dependent upon Him. Continue reading
We’ll look to Jeremiah’s life for insight and understanding as to how God wants His servants to carry themselves during a time when remaining faithful to the teachings of Scripture is decidedly uncool. Continue reading