Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @AutismFaithNet: For #blackhistorymonth, we would like to highlight Dr. Lamar Hardwick, also known as the @autismpastor. He is an autism… 46 minutes ago
- The legacy of a faithful servant church4everychild.org/2020/02/22/the… https://t.co/QmybUZ4Vju 3 hours ago
- We offer a step-by-step guide to start special needs ministry. But we're also here to talk through your questions.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- #love #commandments #neighbor #Romans #law #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability #church #ministry #IFL2020 https://t.co/aVkTS9RRHQ 19 hours ago
- RT @brookscarljr: @KeyMinistry Yes we are! Keep up the work of the ministry. https://t.co/N1AY0LE2R2 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Christian living
Kingdom Theology has to do with why we do the things we do. Whether we consider this something that is simply interesting or something that is crucial all depends on how we view the importance of our motives and intentions. Thus, I would like to begin by thinking with you about matters of motivation, and then think more about how Kingdom Theology shapes those motives. Continue reading
Matt’s book is really about submission…giving up our agendas and sense of self-sufficiency for a life in which we experience both pain and joy in the process of truly experiencing the presence of God through becoming totally dependent upon Him. Continue reading
We’ll look to Jeremiah’s life for insight and understanding as to how God wants His servants to carry themselves during a time when remaining faithful to the teachings of Scripture is decidedly uncool. Continue reading