Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Maybe this is something friends of @KeyMinistry might help with? 20 hours ago
- We hope you will be blessed by The Blessing from South Africa. Shabbat Shalom! buff.ly/2XxQtoR #blessing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- #specialneeds #mentalhealth #ministry #emotionalhealth #pastor #church #mankind #COVID19Church https://t.co/ypjVDH6slR 1 day ago
- Ministry leader, our weekly Idea Share conversations continue through the summer. Register to join the discussion a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @AutismFaithNet: Race, reconciliation, disability and the church church4everychild.org/2020/06/04/rac… via @KeyMinistry 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Christian living
Kingdom Theology has to do with why we do the things we do. Whether we consider this something that is simply interesting or something that is crucial all depends on how we view the importance of our motives and intentions. Thus, I would like to begin by thinking with you about matters of motivation, and then think more about how Kingdom Theology shapes those motives. Continue reading
Matt’s book is really about submission…giving up our agendas and sense of self-sufficiency for a life in which we experience both pain and joy in the process of truly experiencing the presence of God through becoming totally dependent upon Him. Continue reading
We’ll look to Jeremiah’s life for insight and understanding as to how God wants His servants to carry themselves during a time when remaining faithful to the teachings of Scripture is decidedly uncool. Continue reading