Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- @JermineAlberty, EDir of Pathways2Promise, author of Bottled up Inside: African American Teens and Depression, + na… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Churches/ #church leaders have had to find ways to creatively navigate storm caused by #COVID19. #Pandemic is perfe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- #weeping #racialreconciliation #reconciliation #trauma #mentalhealth #depression #anxiety #church #ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @BarnaGroup study "Where Do We Go From Here?" to assesses what #Christians across racial, denominational, political… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- In one hour! Join us for conversation w/ @RedefineSpecial and @jfelageller74 re #familyvacations this summer. With… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Mental Health First Aid
Here’s why I’d recommend Psychological First Aid to any pastor or church leader interested in quickly building capacity to care for large numbers of hurting people during the pandemic. Continue reading