Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- Special Education and Christian Schools
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Why your kid's Concerta isn't working as it should... Chapter Two
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- June is #MensHealthMonth. Sadly, men 'live sicker and die younger' than women. We encourage men of all ages to take… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- #Churches are wrestling w/ how they will return to traditions w/ special care for families impacted by #disability.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- #Revelation #pain #sorrow #tears #God #Jesus #hope #future #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #stress #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- With #COVID19 restrictions and recent civil unrest, family #vacations may look very different this #summer, particu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @SarahPPerry: "Plagues of People, Safety in Numbers." From the annals @KeyMinistry - My oldest's struggles when wedding duties loomed. #… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: coronavirus
“Inclusion” during this time may mean doing what we need to do to ensure that our friends with disabilities are safe while demonstrating to them that they’re loved. Continue reading
Only 30 percent of pastors feel well-equipped to help their people deal with matters of mental or emotional health. Continue reading
So if God is great, all knowing, all powerful…how do these things occur? Continue reading
Here’s why I’d recommend Psychological First Aid to any pastor or church leader interested in quickly building capacity to care for large numbers of hurting people during the pandemic. Continue reading
Are all lives equally valuable? Continue reading
What can we do now to mitigate the mental health impact of steps being taken to control spread of the virus? Continue reading
What can parents do to support the mental health of their kids amidst talk of the coronavirus in the weeks and months ahead? Continue reading
We might look at this crisis as presenting a great opportunity to share the love of Christ with the disability community during a time of need while showing families who are already part of the church the extent to which they are cared for and valued. Continue reading