Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- With #stress from #COVID19, + stress from civil unrest that resulted from senseless death of Georg Floyd, managing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 minutes ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Refreshing! Practical, insightful ideas about how to recharge your family with self care in desperate times. @KeyMinistr… 1 hour ago
- RT @specialchurch: Our friends at @keyministry have provided another great resource for our #MentalHealthMonday focus. Check it out here:… 1 hour ago
- We're continuing our ministry leader Idea Share discussions through the summer. We hope you can join us today at no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Earlier this week, we posted information about a new, free 4-week Bible study from Fresh Hope for Mental Health. Us… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: COVID-19
It’s very possible that the COVID-19 pandemic will have provided the impetus for introducing many local churches to people in their communities with conditions that would otherwise make in-person attendance either highly unlikely or impossible.
“Inclusion” during this time may mean doing what we need to do to ensure that our friends with disabilities are safe while demonstrating to them that they’re loved. Continue reading
Only 30 percent of pastors feel well-equipped to help their people deal with matters of mental or emotional health. Continue reading
So if God is great, all knowing, all powerful…how do these things occur? Continue reading
Here’s why I’d recommend Psychological First Aid to any pastor or church leader interested in quickly building capacity to care for large numbers of hurting people during the pandemic. Continue reading
Are all lives equally valuable? Continue reading
What can we do now to mitigate the mental health impact of steps being taken to control spread of the virus? Continue reading