Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- "Had I never met these friends, would I have known unapologetic worship, boundless joy, or unhindered love as I do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you have an amazing #disabilityministry, here’s some practical things you can do to help extend your ministry be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There is still time to become a sponsor of #DATC2023! Here are several opportunities that would make a big impact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Do you know the differences between #servicedogs, #therapydogs, and #emotionalsupportanimals? What does your church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: politics
Should Disability Ministry Avoid Discussions of “Political” Issues?
At the same time, we’re called as individual followers of Christ to be agents of redemption in EVERY area of life. We would be abandoning our responsibility to care for the sick and advocate for “the least of these” if we remain silent as our society (through the political process) allocates resources to meet competing needs. Continue reading
Posted in Advocacy, Controversies, Key Ministry Tagged controversy, Disability Ministry, grace, Leadership, Libby Peterson, politics, Special Needs Ministry, Stephen Grcevich MD, truth 2 Comments