Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
- Key Ministry’s video training series on Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- New CDC Report Highlights Mental Health Concerns Among Teens thriveglobal.com/stories/33793-… 13 hours ago
- Disability advocates raise awareness about invisible barriers| joplinglobe.com/news/disabilit… 16 hours ago
- WATCH: Developing a Mental Health Inclusion Strategy - Taking the Next Step Together with @drgrcevich… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Take 2 minutes to review us for the @GreatNonprofits Top-Rated Awards! greatnonprofits.org/org/key-minist… #specialneeds #ThursdayThoughts 20 hours ago
- Butler hosts sixth basketball camp for kids with special needs wthr.com/article/butler… via @WTHRcom 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: truth
When we present numbers as facts without even checking to see if they’re legit, we’re saying that making a point matters more to us than telling the truth.
I suspect…like Peter…that I’ve been reacting to events unfolding before me from a spirit of mixed motives and a lack of understanding of how to respond to the progression of God’s plans with an equal measure of grace and truth. Continue reading
At the same time, we’re called as individual followers of Christ to be agents of redemption in EVERY area of life. We would be abandoning our responsibility to care for the sick and advocate for “the least of these” if we remain silent as our society (through the political process) allocates resources to meet competing needs. Continue reading