Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- The myth that love is always enough...
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Disability tax credit is frequently overlooked crwd.fr/2rjpef1 https://t.co/f14uD6NEKZ 7 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Thankful for a life spent with these people. Even now that I’m the second shortest. https://t.co/DonZDLNxZi 7 hours ago
- He is good! https://t.co/FO5Z2lGfKP 10 hours ago
- Let them thank the Lord ... https://t.co/jNp622o5b6 15 hours ago
- I will give to the Lord the thanks due ... https://t.co/oT64a1MeIX 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: truth
When we present numbers as facts without even checking to see if they’re legit, we’re saying that making a point matters more to us than telling the truth.
I suspect…like Peter…that I’ve been reacting to events unfolding before me from a spirit of mixed motives and a lack of understanding of how to respond to the progression of God’s plans with an equal measure of grace and truth. Continue reading
At the same time, we’re called as individual followers of Christ to be agents of redemption in EVERY area of life. We would be abandoning our responsibility to care for the sick and advocate for “the least of these” if we remain silent as our society (through the political process) allocates resources to meet competing needs. Continue reading