We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- There's still time to sign up and order a copy of Held: Learning to Live in God's Grip. keyministry.org/specialneedspa… https://t.co/6GnSkDAWM1 1 day ago
- RT @gregorylucas58: He gathers the outcasts. He heals the brokenhearted. He determines the number of the stars. He names them all. Great… 1 day ago
- Mother's Day Grace for Moms of Kids with Special Needs buff.ly/2pXcqhe from @jolenephilo https://t.co/J6G9aBxfYt 1 day ago
- What if Mom is depressed? buff.ly/2p9m6lT https://t.co/R8lvXkRUYX 1 day ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: 7 Financial Steps to Take if You Have a Special Needs Child ow.ly/Ta5m30b3GXo 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: truth
When we present numbers as facts without even checking to see if they’re legit, we’re saying that making a point matters more to us than telling the truth.
I suspect…like Peter…that I’ve been reacting to events unfolding before me from a spirit of mixed motives and a lack of understanding of how to respond to the progression of God’s plans with an equal measure of grace and truth. Continue reading
At the same time, we’re called as individual followers of Christ to be agents of redemption in EVERY area of life. We would be abandoning our responsibility to care for the sick and advocate for “the least of these” if we remain silent as our society (through the political process) allocates resources to meet competing needs. Continue reading