Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
September 2019 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Is your family looking for support in your special needs life? Here's a good page on our website to help you find i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If you are ministry leader & just need a one-on-one conversation about a special needs concern, #contact us today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @MyQuietCave: "Your Church doesn't need an expert to start a special Needs Ministry" by Lamar Hardwick on @KeyMinistry https://t.co/9iK… 2 days ago
- RT @justinmcroberts: dear Pastor, I know it can be hard to recognize the difference between being useful and being used. 2 days ago
- RT @justinmcroberts: I believe “depression” and “anxiety” are names above which the Name of Jesus sits. But the way so many Christian leade… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: truth
When we present numbers as facts without even checking to see if they’re legit, we’re saying that making a point matters more to us than telling the truth.
I suspect…like Peter…that I’ve been reacting to events unfolding before me from a spirit of mixed motives and a lack of understanding of how to respond to the progression of God’s plans with an equal measure of grace and truth. Continue reading
At the same time, we’re called as individual followers of Christ to be agents of redemption in EVERY area of life. We would be abandoning our responsibility to care for the sick and advocate for “the least of these” if we remain silent as our society (through the political process) allocates resources to meet competing needs. Continue reading