Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Earlier this week, we posted information about a new, free 4-week Bible study from Fresh Hope for Mental Health. Us… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: A huge "thank you" goes out to all the faith organizations + communities who are stepping up and into meeting the need… 1 day ago
- Many churches support local food banks, are sources of food for local families themselves. #Churches, #foodbanks &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- May 30 is World #MultipleSclerosis Day. @NMSSMI has many resources for people living with MS, including tips for li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @CDCgov issued new guidance for #churches, re how to reopen safely, best practices for cleaning, usage of masks, et… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: truth
When we present numbers as facts without even checking to see if they’re legit, we’re saying that making a point matters more to us than telling the truth.
I suspect…like Peter…that I’ve been reacting to events unfolding before me from a spirit of mixed motives and a lack of understanding of how to respond to the progression of God’s plans with an equal measure of grace and truth. Continue reading
At the same time, we’re called as individual followers of Christ to be agents of redemption in EVERY area of life. We would be abandoning our responsibility to care for the sick and advocate for “the least of these” if we remain silent as our society (through the political process) allocates resources to meet competing needs. Continue reading