Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- I spend 80% of my time w/ 20% of people I'm called to serve. Real ministry happens 1 person at a time. Preteen mini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- One of Key Ministry's core values is collaboration. We welcome opportunities to work with other ministries. Contact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: Did you miss 😥our April 10 educational webinar on #MentalHealth and Co-Occurring Disorders with David E. Jenkins, Psy.… 13 hours ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: twitter.com/HHSGov/status/… 13 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: It’s normal for parents to feel overwhelmed and alone when taking care of a child with a disability. Many people simply… 13 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Quiet Little Voices
The depths still loom. They threaten. They seduce. They fight back, grasping at your feet. But your fight, the teaspoons you have gathered into your body, says, “I cannot let you take me. I cannot.” No explanation, just blind trust and hope that your fight and your faith will lead you to better waters. Continue reading