Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,280 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- This is a monumental and necessary move to correct the oversight and lack of training associated with treating peop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What’s the plan at your church when people need help in the restroom? Join us for Disability Ministry Video Roundt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- “BUT YOUR DOCTOR TOLD ME YOU ARE A PASTOR. WHO WANTS A PASTOR WHO TAKES DEPRESSION MEDS?” Click here to read the f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #love #hope #enduring #Godisfaithful #ministry #specialneedsministry #mentalhealthministry #inclusionministry https://t.co/FDjtmd0eQF 2 days ago
- Our president and founder, Dr. Steve Grcevich will be speaking at @TogetherSNConference. For more info, click here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: The silent fighter
The depths still loom. They threaten. They seduce. They fight back, grasping at your feet. But your fight, the teaspoons you have gathered into your body, says, “I cannot let you take me. I cannot.” No explanation, just blind trust and hope that your fight and your faith will lead you to better waters. Continue reading