Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Hurry! Early bird registration for Online Pastors' Retreat ends tomorrow, September 22! Only $39 through Tuesday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- September 22: National Online Recovery Day, to raise awareness for online treatment of substance abuse, 1st nationa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- We are supporters of new initiative developed by @CDCFound to address people’s feelings of grief, loss, loneliness,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- 2020 has been hard, but 1 group has had to help everyone else: pastors. Very difficult for them to get help for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- #fear #Trust #God #Jesus #Psalms #Bible #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #OnlinePastorsRetreat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: anxiety disorders
three practical strategies will help many kids with common mental health conditions and their families to better experience the peace and joy associated with the Christmas season! Continue reading
I’d be delighted if you could join me and several excellent speakers in Louisville, KY on Saturday, November 7 as the Kentucky United Methodist Church Conference on Children’s and Family Ministry sponsors An Inclusive Children’s Ministry, a free, one day conference for children’s leaders and parents to learn how to make ministry to children inclusive of all children.
Charleston isn’t about a mental health problem…it’s about an problem with evil. Evil may have won the battle on Wednesday but the Bible is very clear that evil will not win the war. Continue reading
Could we argue that medication (or other treatment) that enhances our ability to avoid sin or to do good might be a useful tool for the individual Christian? Further, could we argue that the decision to take medication under such circumstances is God-honoring? Continue reading
The depths still loom. They threaten. They seduce. They fight back, grasping at your feet. But your fight, the teaspoons you have gathered into your body, says, “I cannot let you take me. I cannot.” No explanation, just blind trust and hope that your fight and your faith will lead you to better waters. Continue reading
We’ll talk about the functional impairments associated with ADHD, anxiety disorders and Asperger’s Disorder in children and teens, and share practical ideas for addressing the challenges each condition poses to “doing church” for the affected kids and their families. Continue reading