Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- People living w disabilities are one of the largest unreached people groups worldwide. In this video from 2017, Rev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Dr G has written a letter as part of the #MyYoungerSelf campaign, for the 1 in 5 teens who struggle with mental hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: We are considering another small run of these "Don't Dis My Ability" shirts, but a different color. What color do you… 7 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Unexpected Blessings has a half birthday on Monday! 6 months in the world. So thankful for each and every person who has… 8 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: We need you at Family Retreat! Jase shares why you would be a great volunteer! joniandfriends.org/the-least-qual… https://t.co/S… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: cutting
So how can we, in the name of Christ, come alongside those who hurt themselves? Continue reading
Because acronyms help facts stick in our head, I’ve created one here: COPE. Teens – or kids or adults – cut for Control, as an Obsessive Behavior, as Punishment, or as an Emotional release. Continue reading
The depths still loom. They threaten. They seduce. They fight back, grasping at your feet. But your fight, the teaspoons you have gathered into your body, says, “I cannot let you take me. I cannot.” No explanation, just blind trust and hope that your fight and your faith will lead you to better waters. Continue reading