- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @amyjuliabecker: Receive my new free eBook, Missing Out on Beautiful - 7 Essays about Raising a Child with Down Syndrome: https://t.co/d… 3 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: What if we were INTENTIONAL about making some blank space in our lives? ow.ly/idDd30g0qFD #disability #specialneeds… 18 hours ago
- "The older I get, the more I have to trust in God and rely on His grace and direction to carry me through."… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- 10 ways to be a safe church for sexual assault survivors buff.ly/2yzyCzR #metoo https://t.co/CzKWDsN1pV 23 hours ago
- Activity ideas specifically for teens/adults with disabilities (including those living in group homes).… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Fresh Hope
Our team at Key Ministry is delighted to be partnering with Fresh Hope and long-time friend of our ministry Colleen Swindoll-Thompson for a special day of dialogue and conversation regarding the mental health needs of children, youth and families in the church. Continue reading
Editor’s note: Today’s post from Gillian Marchenko is co-authored by Gillian’s husband (Sergei), a pastor for eleven years and husband to a wife with major depressive disorder for over a decade. As a couple in ministry and a family who … Continue reading
Mental health community support in the church is on the rise and this changes the whole game! As we see more and more influential church leaders share their personal or family experience, the conversation is beginning to take shape in the church. We’re beginning to see a turning of the tide. Continue reading