Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
April 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Register in ! of our regional locations, or join us for virtual livestream on Saturday April 17. Featured panelists… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- We hope you have a time of rest and refreshing in our Lord this weekend! #restday #sabbathday #genesis https://t.co/QGjewP0E47 22 hours ago
- Looking for one of our posts or webinars from the past year? A quick way to search is to visit our page with COVID-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- April is #CounselingAwarenessMonth, and April 9 is Teal Day, created by the @CounselingViews to build strong suppor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Eight more days! Register in 1 of our regional locations, or join us for virtual livestream on Saturday April 17. P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Fresh Hope
Only 30 percent of pastors feel well-equipped to help their people deal with matters of mental or emotional health. Continue reading
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is delighted to be partnering with Fresh Hope and long-time friend of our ministry Colleen Swindoll-Thompson for a special day of dialogue and conversation regarding the mental health needs of children, youth and families in the church. Continue reading
Editor’s note: Today’s post from Gillian Marchenko is co-authored by Gillian’s husband (Sergei), a pastor for eleven years and husband to a wife with major depressive disorder for over a decade. As a couple in ministry and a family who … Continue reading
Mental health community support in the church is on the rise and this changes the whole game! As we see more and more influential church leaders share their personal or family experience, the conversation is beginning to take shape in the church. We’re beginning to see a turning of the tide. Continue reading