Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- The sexual revolution, our kids and suicide…a new look
- Traditional churches and the mental health system…Irreconcilable differences?
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Hidden Costs of a Hospital Stay specialpurposedlife.blogspot.com/2017/12/hidden… #hospitals #illness #parenting 10 hours ago
- Providing sacrament prep for special needs students - The Arlington Catholic Herald catholicherald.com/News/Local_New… 12 hours ago
- Are you shopping Amazon Prime deals today? Here are books from our writing team to add to your cart!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Texas Education Agency Starts Contracting Process For Special Education Overhaul houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/… 15 hours ago
- Add Mental Health and the Church: A Ministry Handbook for Including Children and Adults with ADHD, Anxiety, Mood Di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Fresh Hope
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is delighted to be partnering with Fresh Hope and long-time friend of our ministry Colleen Swindoll-Thompson for a special day of dialogue and conversation regarding the mental health needs of children, youth and families in the church. Continue reading
Editor’s note: Today’s post from Gillian Marchenko is co-authored by Gillian’s husband (Sergei), a pastor for eleven years and husband to a wife with major depressive disorder for over a decade. As a couple in ministry and a family who … Continue reading
Mental health community support in the church is on the rise and this changes the whole game! As we see more and more influential church leaders share their personal or family experience, the conversation is beginning to take shape in the church. We’re beginning to see a turning of the tide. Continue reading