Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Last chance to register! Today, noon EDT, Janet Williams from @autismspeaks will talk w/ us about "Meeting People W… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- #mentalhealth #church #specialneeds #disabilities #emotionalhealth #pastor #bishop #minister #deacon #elder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @PartnersforGood continues their webinar series on recently released guide for #churches on how to support individu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- If Key Ministry has been helpful to you, your family or your church, we'd love to hear from you! Click "Take the Su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- There can be various obstacles for people w/ #disabilities or #mentalhealth concerns & their families to get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Fresh Hope
Only 30 percent of pastors feel well-equipped to help their people deal with matters of mental or emotional health. Continue reading
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is delighted to be partnering with Fresh Hope and long-time friend of our ministry Colleen Swindoll-Thompson for a special day of dialogue and conversation regarding the mental health needs of children, youth and families in the church. Continue reading
Editor’s note: Today’s post from Gillian Marchenko is co-authored by Gillian’s husband (Sergei), a pastor for eleven years and husband to a wife with major depressive disorder for over a decade. As a couple in ministry and a family who … Continue reading
Mental health community support in the church is on the rise and this changes the whole game! As we see more and more influential church leaders share their personal or family experience, the conversation is beginning to take shape in the church. We’re beginning to see a turning of the tide. Continue reading