Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Earlier this week, we posted information about a new, free 4-week Bible study from Fresh Hope for Mental Health. Us… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: A huge "thank you" goes out to all the faith organizations + communities who are stepping up and into meeting the need… 1 day ago
- Many churches support local food banks, are sources of food for local families themselves. #Churches, #foodbanks &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- May 30 is World #MultipleSclerosis Day. @NMSSMI has many resources for people living with MS, including tips for li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @CDCgov issued new guidance for #churches, re how to reopen safely, best practices for cleaning, usage of masks, et… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Fresh Hope
Only 30 percent of pastors feel well-equipped to help their people deal with matters of mental or emotional health. Continue reading
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is delighted to be partnering with Fresh Hope and long-time friend of our ministry Colleen Swindoll-Thompson for a special day of dialogue and conversation regarding the mental health needs of children, youth and families in the church. Continue reading
Editor’s note: Today’s post from Gillian Marchenko is co-authored by Gillian’s husband (Sergei), a pastor for eleven years and husband to a wife with major depressive disorder for over a decade. As a couple in ministry and a family who … Continue reading
Mental health community support in the church is on the rise and this changes the whole game! As we see more and more influential church leaders share their personal or family experience, the conversation is beginning to take shape in the church. We’re beginning to see a turning of the tide. Continue reading