Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Mental health ministry training at Inclusion Fusion Live
- Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
- Resources for readers of Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Special-needs student beats the odds to show a dairy cow heraldtribune.com/news/20180318/… 20 minutes ago
- Loving our kids as we love ourselves? keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @melodyofautism 46 minutes ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Different Dream readers loved Sharon Cargin's transparency and made her piece the top post of the week. https://t.co/p5vN9… 2 hours ago
- RT @colleenswindoll: The enemy loves for us to be held captive to our fears. When fear poisons our lives, it distorts how we see this: http… 2 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Apple is proposing 13 new emojis in an effort to better represent people with disabilities cnn.it/2G35vb3 https://t.co/zp… 2 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Fresh Hope
Dr. G takes a closer look at ministry resources offered by Fresh Hope, shares an amazing testimony from Colleen Swindoll-Thompson and a video describing Key Ministry’s model for mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading
Our team at Key Ministry is delighted to be partnering with Fresh Hope and long-time friend of our ministry Colleen Swindoll-Thompson for a special day of dialogue and conversation regarding the mental health needs of children, youth and families in the church. Continue reading
Editor’s note: Today’s post from Gillian Marchenko is co-authored by Gillian’s husband (Sergei), a pastor for eleven years and husband to a wife with major depressive disorder for over a decade. As a couple in ministry and a family who … Continue reading
Mental health community support in the church is on the rise and this changes the whole game! As we see more and more influential church leaders share their personal or family experience, the conversation is beginning to take shape in the church. We’re beginning to see a turning of the tide. Continue reading