Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- The FDA finally takes action on a problem with generic ADHD medication
- Special Needs and Divorce: What Does the Data Say?
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
- Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
- Disability ministry and the coronavirus
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
April 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Yesterday, @SoarSpecialNeed hosted @DocHunsley, @drgrcevich from Key Ministry, & Sheri McClurg to discuss how to co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It's evening on the east coast, and officially the Sabbath. Rest. Refresh. And be the Church wherever God has you.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We all feel stress from #COVID19. Our friends at @mhgracealliance have selected 3 topics from #Thrive workbook to h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @edstetzer: We just received some important additional information about the CARES Act related to churches. The Department of Treasury… 2 days ago
- RT @jolenephilo: My grandson turned 5 yesterday, and many of us can identify with the #fear he battled 2 years ago. Truly, we need not fear… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: relational presence
In this video…The Exchange of Presence, Jim discuss the importance of presence in each other’s lives and within the disability community’s exchange of life with the church. Continue reading
Looking ahead to 2012, our team’s primary strategic initiative the systems and people and funding in place to allow us to offer training, consultation, resources and support to churches throughout the U.S. and beyond with a relational presence. Christianity is about relationships as opposed to religion…and ultimately about our relationship with our Heavenly Father through His Son, Jesus Christ. We want churches undertaking ministry to families of kids with disabilities to have a person (or people) in their area who they can turn to for help and support…someone they can build a relationship with as they connect with and build relationships with families attracted by their ministry.