Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We're excited to announce that Key Ministry is a Night to Shine - Shine On ministry partner! If your church hosts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- October is Dyslexia Awareness Month. Learn about the connection between dyslexia and common mental health conditio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- If you've shopped lately, you're aware that the #holiday season is right around the corner. Before hectic holidays… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- This video could be a template for churches getting started with mental health ministry. Thank you Cuyahoga Valley… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- This Wednesday at noon eastern! And last chance to sign up! Join us in our monthly Video Roundtable discussion. We'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: relational presence
In this video…The Exchange of Presence, Jim discuss the importance of presence in each other’s lives and within the disability community’s exchange of life with the church. Continue reading
Looking ahead to 2012, our team’s primary strategic initiative the systems and people and funding in place to allow us to offer training, consultation, resources and support to churches throughout the U.S. and beyond with a relational presence. Christianity is about relationships as opposed to religion…and ultimately about our relationship with our Heavenly Father through His Son, Jesus Christ. We want churches undertaking ministry to families of kids with disabilities to have a person (or people) in their area who they can turn to for help and support…someone they can build a relationship with as they connect with and build relationships with families attracted by their ministry.