Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: Sarah Broady @3Boys4Me is someone the #kidmin and #spnmin need to know. She’s an #autism advocate, writes for @KeyMinistry… 4 hours ago
- #AfricanAmericanMentalHealthAwareness Month continues through end of July. Article talks about #strategies to open… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Last chance to register! Join us this Wednesday, July 17 at noon for Disability Ministry Video Roundtable. Topic: H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @Yascha_Mounk: Ready for some good news? Over the past decade, the number of people living in multidimensional poverty—lacking reliable… 13 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Special-needs families bless the churches we attend! keyministry.org/church4everych… https://t.co/rPmVsulxai 13 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: relational presence
In this video…The Exchange of Presence, Jim discuss the importance of presence in each other’s lives and within the disability community’s exchange of life with the church. Continue reading
Looking ahead to 2012, our team’s primary strategic initiative the systems and people and funding in place to allow us to offer training, consultation, resources and support to churches throughout the U.S. and beyond with a relational presence. Christianity is about relationships as opposed to religion…and ultimately about our relationship with our Heavenly Father through His Son, Jesus Christ. We want churches undertaking ministry to families of kids with disabilities to have a person (or people) in their area who they can turn to for help and support…someone they can build a relationship with as they connect with and build relationships with families attracted by their ministry.