Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Mental illness and violence...What does the data say?
- Why we can't acknowledge the presence of evil
- Please don’t say “all kids do that” to adoptive and foster families...
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Shannon Dingle...Why do you keep writing about how broken kids in foster or adoptive placements are?
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
- Resources for readers of Mental Health and the Church
- For such a time as this… Mental Health and the Church
- We’re looking for people to share their stories about mental health and the church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Could your view of God affect your perseverance in parenting? keyministry.org/specialneedspa… via @RedefineSpecial… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Children’s Books Honored For Disability Themes disabilityscoop.com/2018/02/13/chi… 7 hours ago
- Massachusetts father invents braille toy for special-needs child wwlp.com/2018/02/11/mas… via @WWLP22News 11 hours ago
- Have you left us a review of MENTAL HEALTH & THE CHURCH yet? We would be so grateful if you would take a little tim… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Special needs son inspires Valley mom to help others fox5vegas.com/story/37499518… #LasVegas 15 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: online church
Praise God that people who may not have been willing or able to set foot here on campus can hear the truth of God’s love for them. Continue reading
Thanks to the generosity of our friends at Community Bible Church in San Antonio and Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, OH we’ll have a number of LIVE and prerecorded, interactive worship experience that any family can join online this Easter weekend.
We’re convinced that online ministry offers the potential for contributing to an effective mental health ministry strategy where very few strategies exist. Here’s why… Continue reading
The Front Door project is an ongoing experiment…exploring a variety of technology applications to help connect families to churches and help churches develop innovative ways of overcoming the barriers that impede families of kids with mental illness, trauma and developmental disabilities…barriers that prevent them from attending worship services and participating in all of the other activities offered by local churches to promote spiritual growth. Sometimes we’ll try stuff that works great…sometimes it doesn’t.
We’re grateful to the crew at CBC for their continued involvement and support with our Front Door initiative, and looking forward to offering families impacted by disability an enhanced experience of online community! Continue reading
Thanks to the generosity of our friends at Community Bible Church in San Antonio, we’ll have a number of LIVE and prerecorded, interactive worship services that any family can join online this Easter weekend. Continue reading
Invite friends to check out some highlights from last November’s Inclusion Fusion Disability Ministry Web Summit and experience the first installment of our “Key Talks” disability ministry training curriculum in January!
Online support groups create pathways of connection and support for even the most isolated of special needs parents. Continue reading