Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,283 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
November 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Request Key Ministry as a speaker for your event Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15 #Jesus #advent #Christmas #gifts #joy https://t.co/l2ZfEDbGyF 13 hours ago
- Parentification happens when otherwise well-meaning adults put adult-sized issues on a child’s shoulders. Families… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Doing a little Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping on Amazon? Use Amazon Smile and select Key Ministry as your su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- #godiswithyou #yosemite #disabilities #specialneeds #mentalillness #mentalhealth #church #ministry #pastors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: St. Gabriels Parish
I had 2 great surprises during our first One Day Voyage. The first was that, even more important than the event itself, was what offering it said to families. It let them know that we cared about everyone in our Parish and community and that we wanted them to be with us! They were so appreciative that we would offer something like this for no other reason than because we cared! Continue reading
This session will help participants see and explore ways to include children with special needs in existing church programs, develop action steps for launching new programming while working within the curriculum or catechesis requirements of their church or Diocese. Participants will come away with concrete ideas, action steps and resources to start ministry in their local church. Continue reading
Key Ministry has been blessed with an extraordinary team of staff and volunteers who come with a remarkable depth of experience in serving kids with the most complex disabilities and their families in both the church world and the secular world and a passion that they would all experience the love of Christ through the ministry of a local church. We’re proud to announce the newest member of our travel team, making her debut on the road at Key Ministry’s inaugural JAM Session tomorrow in Cincinnati…Amanda Mooney. Continue reading