Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Registration for Illuminate - Inclusion Fusion Live 2020 opens on December 1. Sign up for #conference updates so yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 25 minutes ago
- When you buy Mental Health and the Church, you receive a free planning tool so your church can develop mental healt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Cyber Monday and Giving Tuesday are in 2.5 weeks - December 2 and 3. One of the simplest ways to support our work i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Something you should know: in 2018, the #FamilyFirst #Prevention Services Act was signed into law. Now #child… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Don't allow the world to convince you that you are an accident or mistake because of your #disability God makes no mistake… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: TJ Sipes
The most common message communicated to me during and after the conference was…”You’ve really made me think.” Please join me in praying that every leader in attendance yesterday will welcome one kid and one family to their Awana ministry as an outcome of our conference.