Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- "Had I never met these friends, would I have known unapologetic worship, boundless joy, or unhindered love as I do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you have an amazing #disabilityministry, here’s some practical things you can do to help extend your ministry be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There is still time to become a sponsor of #DATC2023! Here are several opportunities that would make a big impact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Do you know the differences between #servicedogs, #therapydogs, and #emotionalsupportanimals? What does your church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Awana
Should kids with ADHD take their medication for church?
If your child’s experience at church is as important as their experience at school, the need for effective treatment at church is as great as their need for treatment at school. Continue reading
Posted in ADHD, Controversies, Families, Hidden Disabilities, Inclusion, Key Ministry Tagged ADHD, Awana, children, children's ministry, church, Inclusion, Key Ministry, medication, Stephen Grcevich MD, student ministry, students 3 Comments
AWANA Conference Presentations on Slideshare…
The most common message communicated to me during and after the conference was…”You’ve really made me think.” Please join me in praying that every leader in attendance yesterday will welcome one kid and one family to their Awana ministry as an outcome of our conference.
Spiritual Challenges for Kids With ADHD
Today, we’ll take a look at how delays in development of specific executive functions contribute to challenges for kids with ADHD in growing spiritually. Continue reading