Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- This Wednesday at 12:30pm eastern! Last chance to sign up to be part of a conversation with @DianeDokkoKim. This mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- There's a lot that's good happening w/ #churches + #mentalhealth ministry. We welcome ministry leaders & mental hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: For less than $300, this Fire Department just made sure all 3 of their stations were better equipped to work with thos… 10 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: @jlandpartners @BBCRadioSolent @SteveHarrisDJ @urbansaints And you can still read the blog post I talk about on the @BBC… 10 hours ago
- RT @DanielKempy: @jlandpartners @waitrose @jlandpartners highly recommend @Mark_J_Arnold blog with spot on assessment about how children w… 10 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: aggression
The most common message communicated to me during and after the conference was…”You’ve really made me think.” Please join me in praying that every leader in attendance yesterday will welcome one kid and one family to their Awana ministry as an outcome of our conference.
We now have downloadable handouts on the site for 26 presentations, including the following Key Ministry presentations…
I’ll try to share some general answers to the “If this were your kid” question pertaining to medication on the basis of diagnosis and clinical presentation. Continue reading
Let’s think about church for a minute and consider the reality that folks with mental illnesses have disabilities that cause them difficulty in some environments but not others. There are lots of things about the environments in which we “do church” that pose major barriers for a parent or child struggling with common mental health disorders.
You can access these presentations, along with slides from other Key Ministry presentations I’ve offered and slides from professional presentations through this link to my Slideshare account. Continue reading
I’ll be doing two different presentations at the conference…Barriers to Spiritual Growth in Kids and Teens With Mental Disorders and Including Kids at Church Who Behave Aggressively Continue reading
Here’s a one-stop resource tying together the blog series from last fall, Beyond Zero Tolerance…When Kids Become Aggressive at Church. In addition to an edited version of the entire series in a single article, I included a SlideShare presentation of the lecture I was invited to present on the topic at last Fall’s Bioethics Conference and Through the Roof Summit at Cedarville University.