Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Do you know the differences between #servicedogs, #therapydogs, and #emotionalsupportanimals? What does your church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 42 minutes ago
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Listen to episode 43 of #keyministrythepodcast now in your favorite app! Click the link for a full transcript:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- What do St. Patrick and parents of triplets with disabilities have in common? You probably think the answer is ‘not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What if the church has it backwards? What if, instead of trying to fit people with disabilities into the life of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 6, 2010
Are We Providing a Service or Leading a Movement? (Part Two)
Posted on December 6, 2010 by Dr. G
Key Ministry has a unique leadership role in the Movement in equipping the church to connect with families of kids with emotional or behavioral disorders that may not widely be viewed as “disabilities” but nevertheless pose barriers to family church participation. Continue reading →
Posted in ADHD, Anxiety Disorders, Families, Hidden Disabilities, Key Ministry, Resources, Strategies | Tagged ADHD, anxiety, attachment disorders, CCFH, Disability Ministry, Friendship Ministries, Hidden Disabilities, Key Ministry, Making Room, Nathaniel's Hope, The Inclusive Church, Zachariah's Way | Leave a comment