Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- I served as volunteer missionary for abt 2 yrs. As #missionary, I was willing to do whatever was asked of me. Why d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Of all behavioral health concerns, the one where the Church does some effective work is w/ pornography. From clinic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @LongwoodCEHS: Tune in to watch the recorded @KeyMinistry webinar, "Going Back to School in a Pandemic: The Compounded Anxieties for Par… 15 hours ago
- Can we ask a favor? If your family, church or ministry has been helped or blessed by Key Ministry, please complete… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Mental Health & the Church has helped churches, ministries, families learn how to include, support individuals, fam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: attachment disorders
We highly recommend these resources, for parents, Christian leaders, and church libraries. Continue reading →
“I was afraid that I did something to cause my child’s problems.” Continue reading →
Key Ministry has a unique leadership role in the Movement in equipping the church to connect with families of kids with emotional or behavioral disorders that may not widely be viewed as “disabilities” but nevertheless pose barriers to family church participation. Continue reading →