Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Ministry leader: when was the last time you visited your church's website from the perspective of a potential visit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #peace #Bible #Lord #Jesus #scripture #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #pastor #elder #bishop #minister… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Stay current on all of Key Ministry’s webinars, articles, resources, books and events by subscribing to our monthly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- On cold February day that Lucy was diagnosed w/ autism, psychologist told us the verdict, and then w/ deadpan expre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Here's a short video with practical, healthy tips for self-care after IEP meetings. buff.ly/33SSi3a #IEPs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Zachariah’s Way
Most people beginning special needs ministry want to talk directly to their peers in another church. They want to find out what worked and what didn’t work. Continue reading
David will be serving as a speaker for Inclusion Fusion, and will be sharing on his most recent ministry endeavor, The P.U.R.E. Ministry Project – What, Why, Where, and When. David’s seminar will address the why, what, where, and when of The P.U.R.E. Ministry Project as it relates to you, your church, and your community and how you can become involved!