Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #sabbath #holy #scripture #Bible #rhythm #specialneeds #disability #mentalhealth https://t.co/3RBPi2WTsD 1 day ago
- When our daughter, Carly, was finally accurately diagnosed with Angelman Syndrome at two and a half years old, my h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Launching today! The global premiere of Unseen: How We're Failing Parent Caregivers and Why It Matters is today thr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @4FreshHope is granting 100 scholarships (value US$4,000) to train 100 Hope Coaches. To apply, fill out this form b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #mentalhealth #church #unmetneeds #community #disability https://t.co/pY2t1SDo1s 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: February 20, 2011
Thinking Orange: “Warm Hearts”…The family’s role in spiritual development is magnified when kids have disabilities…as well as the church’s role (Part One of Two)
Parents of kids with disabilities are often dragging along quite a bit of baggage. Many of them have their own struggles and limitations that undermine the best of intentions when it comes to their personal spiritual development and the spiritual development of their kids. Follow-through may be difficult for many parents, but that doesn’t mean that they don’t want to. The church plays an invaluable role by walking with them, encouraging them and helping them to take the next step. Continue reading