Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Will you join us on our mission? Contact us to be part of our adventure! buff.ly/2DweOBh #mission #church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #AdoptionandFosterCareAwareness month continues through the end of November. Churches can find helpful information… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Book recommendation- Life on the Spectrum: Faith. Hope. Love. Autism. Kevin O'Brien amazon.com/dp/0692182853/… via @amazon 16 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: Imagine living your whole life dependent on someone else to get out of the house. When Melissa received the Perfect Gif… 16 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: November is National Caregiver's Month. Let's spend extra time this month covering our caregivers in prayer! For more re… 16 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 12, 2011
The concept of comorbidity is important to understand because it helps to explain why kids who carry the same diagnosis may react very differently to environments or experiences at church, why we very much try to avoid the use of diagnostic labels when working with churches and why it is so important for ministry leaders and parents to view each child as a unique individual.