Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- What do St. Patrick and parents of triplets with disabilities have in common? You probably think the answer is ‘not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- What if the church has it backwards? What if, instead of trying to fit people with disabilities into the life of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Walk in a manner worthy of the calling for which you've been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patienc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- In this article by Steph Hubach, she shares about her son's experience with Down Syndrome Regression Disorder and h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We will be offering Ministry Intensives on the Thursday before #DATC2023. These intensives can be added in addition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 18, 2011
Depression and Comorbidity in Children and Adolescents
Children and youth who meet criteria for a full-fledged episode of Major Depression are especially prone to comorbid mental health disorders. The slide below illustrates some of the most common comorbidities associated with depression in children and teens. Depending upon the practice setting, as many as 90% of kids with depression have at least one comorbid condition, while 50% experience two or more conditions. Continue reading
Posted in ADHD, Anxiety Disorders, Hidden Disabilities, Key Ministry, Resources Tagged AACAP, ADHD, anxiety, comorbidity, Depression, Hidden Disabilities, Key Ministry, mental health 1 Comment