Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Nothing better than a win on your birthday, right? "Colorado teen wrestler with Down syndrome wins match on birthday"… 6 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Here are "The Signs of Autism" as presented by Neurodivergent Narwhal! https://t.co/EIYvbAY2Q5 6 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Stylish hats, twins shirts, portraits of really nasty totally gross feet... just another fun Sunday in Kingdom Builders @fc… 6 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: Four Ways to Help a Friend With Chronic Pain joniandfriends.org/four-ways-to-h… https://t.co/efqeEuzUrb 6 hours ago
- RT @CraigJohnson5: So excited to go on the journey with City Life Church in The Hague Holland to launch the first Champions Club in the Net… 6 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: May 23, 2011
If this is true of society at large, how much more true should it be of the church? While churches don’t necessarily need to create “programs” to address the spiritual growth of kids with developmental disabilities, the church certainly needs to devote time and energy to acquiring the resources to lend support to parents of kids with developmental disabilities as they function in their role as primary faith trainers of their children. Continue reading