Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The @KeyMinistry team has a busy couple of months ahead! Our Events page is filled with opportunities for online di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 41 minutes ago
- The weather is starting to look like spring! Hooray! Many people are resuming travel this spring & summer; special… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- TODAY: Disability ministry doesn't happen in a silo—if done well, it affects every #ministry of #church. @BethGolik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- #Caregivers/families impacted by disability: profoundly moved by simple things these days. I’ve been wondering what… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Disability ministry doesn't happen in a silo—if done well, it affects every ministry of the church. On our @_SBTC video… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 11, 2011
Our blog series for Fall will take an in-depth look at issues and challenges that arise in ministry with kids who demonstrate aggressive behavior at church. We’ll kick off the series by examining why this topic is so vexing for church staff, volunteers and parents.