Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The @KeyMinistry team has a busy couple of months ahead! Our Events page is filled with opportunities for online di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- The weather is starting to look like spring! Hooray! Many people are resuming travel this spring & summer; special… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- TODAY: Disability ministry doesn't happen in a silo—if done well, it affects every #ministry of #church. @BethGolik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- #Caregivers/families impacted by disability: profoundly moved by simple things these days. I’ve been wondering what… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Disability ministry doesn't happen in a silo—if done well, it affects every ministry of the church. On our @_SBTC video… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 26, 2011
In Harmony’s workshop, she’ll explore ways to create inclusive ministry environments that engage and empower children with hidden disabilities. Participants will learn practical tips to make your ministry area a magnet for families of kids with special needs. Continue reading