Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @AbilityMinistry: “Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many par… 20 hours ago
- #Bible #GodsWord #purpose #suffering #mentalhealth #disability #specialneeds https://t.co/YDaoB5p78q 2 days ago
- Most pastors agree trauma is issue Church should address, but many church leaders had little/no training re #trauma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I remember the feeling; first meeting w/ another family farther along path of #Downsyndrome after birth of our chil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Today is national Sanctity of Life day. I suspect many church leaders fail to appreciate the extent to which tradit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 25, 2011
Most kids who display aggressive behavior serious enough in terms of frequency and/or severity to be of concern to church staff and volunteers will meet the criteria for one or more mental health or developmental disorders. Nevertheless, children’s and youth ministry staff and volunteers need to take steps to minimize antecedents to aggressive behavior without specific information about a child’s diagnosis or treatment. Continue reading