Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- @bradhoefs is launching a free four week small group Bible study, all about processing the #stress & #trauma of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- May 27, noon EDT. Many young adults experiencing #grief + loss in a time of celebration. Skip McDonald w/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- #MemorialDay2020 #devotion #fullmeasure #ministry #specialneeds #emotionalhealth #mentalhealth #disability https://t.co/L1vmx9QMx6 1 day ago
- #summer #MemorialDayWeekend #outdoors #sunshine #ministry #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #church https://t.co/hyWqrkYWcc 3 days ago
- @AbilityMinistry has created another 4-week video series designed to help your group love God with all their heart,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 25, 2011
Most kids who display aggressive behavior serious enough in terms of frequency and/or severity to be of concern to church staff and volunteers will meet the criteria for one or more mental health or developmental disorders. Nevertheless, children’s and youth ministry staff and volunteers need to take steps to minimize antecedents to aggressive behavior without specific information about a child’s diagnosis or treatment. Continue reading