Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We also offer free consults for those at any stage in their Mental Health Ministry: loom.ly/0QIBjvY #church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 minutes ago
- It is Mental Illness Awareness Week! In an effort to extend Mental Health Ministries, we have FREE Mental Health re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 minutes ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- #mentalhealthministry #inclusion #reconciliation #thechurch #specialneedsministry #pastors #churchleaders https://t.co/Bo38582dA7 2 days ago
- GRACE empowers Christian communities to recognize, prevent, and respond to abuse. They offer plenty of resources f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 29, 2011
In this new role as a “Mommy” I find myself praying a lot about the people who will cross paths with Ransom over the course of his life. I pray daily that there will be countless other believers, warriors in the Kingdom of God, who will come alongside him and speak life into him. That they will enter into his story and see God at work in his life. I imagine for every smiling face that is greeted curbside there is a Mom or Dad out there who hopes and prays for the same thing for their child with special needs. And I know that God is looking down on each of them beaming with pride “That’s my kid!” (I can just hear him say it!)