Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- 26 million Americans w/ #disabilities are working age; each yr add'l 50,000 young adults w/ #autism search, struggl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @SarahPPerry: Can't wait to talk to a dear friend on an important topic tonight! Pls visit @KeyMinistry for a wealth of information & re… 2 days ago
- We encourage church leaders to do some of their own homework on mental health. Here are some excellent organization… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: My latest post is shared on one of the @KeyMinistry Facebook pages today. Check out Key Ministry there or visit our we… 2 days ago
- Fall arrives on Monday, September 23. Here's a Key Ministry devotional from our writing team to keep your focus on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 29, 2011
In this new role as a “Mommy” I find myself praying a lot about the people who will cross paths with Ransom over the course of his life. I pray daily that there will be countless other believers, warriors in the Kingdom of God, who will come alongside him and speak life into him. That they will enter into his story and see God at work in his life. I imagine for every smiling face that is greeted curbside there is a Mom or Dad out there who hopes and prays for the same thing for their child with special needs. And I know that God is looking down on each of them beaming with pride “That’s my kid!” (I can just hear him say it!)