Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Recognizing a modern-day Daniel keyministry.org/church4everych… 14 hours ago
- #discipleship #parentingwin #ministrymatters #teachthemyoung https://t.co/gWS6GrOVKR 2 days ago
- I heard revered theologian—talk about significant #spiritualwarfare. I know my life experience + physical realities… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or in person? Use the linked form to contact a membe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Monthly disability ministry roundtable, Wed, January 20 noon, EST. Do you ever feel burned out/stressed out from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 15, 2011
We covered all the specifics that night; I fielded a few phone calls and e-mails with last-minute questions before these proverbial little birds were ready to fly. Their first respite night is coming up this Friday, and once a month thereafter. I can’t wait to hear all the stories that will come from their sincere desire to serve their community for Christ. I’m privileged to have been a small part of what I know will shine a bright, pure light toward Christ. Please join us in praying for their efforts, and for the efforts of every church that wants to serve in this way. His love is amazing!