Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #specialneeds #mentalhealth #ministry #emotionalhealth #pastor #church #mankind #COVID19Church https://t.co/ypjVDH6slR 2 minutes ago
- Ministry leader, our weekly Idea Share conversations continue through the summer. Register to join the discussion a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @AutismFaithNet: Race, reconciliation, disability and the church church4everychild.org/2020/06/04/rac… via @KeyMinistry 5 hours ago
- We know the lives of our #Black brothers and sisters are precious to God. It's important they know their lives matt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- June is #AlzheimersAwarenessMonth and #BrainAwarenessMonth. Worldwide, 50 million people are living with Alzheimer'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 15, 2011
We covered all the specifics that night; I fielded a few phone calls and e-mails with last-minute questions before these proverbial little birds were ready to fly. Their first respite night is coming up this Friday, and once a month thereafter. I can’t wait to hear all the stories that will come from their sincere desire to serve their community for Christ. I’m privileged to have been a small part of what I know will shine a bright, pure light toward Christ. Please join us in praying for their efforts, and for the efforts of every church that wants to serve in this way. His love is amazing!