Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @AbilityMinistry: “Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many par… 20 hours ago
- #Bible #GodsWord #purpose #suffering #mentalhealth #disability #specialneeds https://t.co/YDaoB5p78q 2 days ago
- Most pastors agree trauma is issue Church should address, but many church leaders had little/no training re #trauma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I remember the feeling; first meeting w/ another family farther along path of #Downsyndrome after birth of our chil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Today is national Sanctity of Life day. I suspect many church leaders fail to appreciate the extent to which tradit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 4, 2011
When we conceptualized this blog, our intent was to help folks in the church understand common emotional and behavioral conditions that hinder kids and their families from connecting in a local church where they can come to faith or grow in faith in Christ. We wanted to develop a resource to help the church understand the “what” and the “why” of hidden disabilities, with Katie’s complimentary blog addressing the practical “how” of including kids with hidden disabilities into ministry environments. As our first year of the blogs draws to a close, we’re pondering ways to improve upon the foundation we’ve established. Continue reading