Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Tomorrow noon EDT: Many young adults experiencing #grief & #loss in a time that should be about #celebration. Skip… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 24 minutes ago
- @bradhoefs is launching a free four week small group Bible study, all about processing the #stress & #trauma of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- May 27, noon EDT. Many young adults experiencing #grief + loss in a time of celebration. Skip McDonald w/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- #MemorialDay2020 #devotion #fullmeasure #ministry #specialneeds #emotionalhealth #mentalhealth #disability https://t.co/L1vmx9QMx6 1 day ago
- #summer #MemorialDayWeekend #outdoors #sunshine #ministry #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #church https://t.co/hyWqrkYWcc 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 4, 2011
When we conceptualized this blog, our intent was to help folks in the church understand common emotional and behavioral conditions that hinder kids and their families from connecting in a local church where they can come to faith or grow in faith in Christ. We wanted to develop a resource to help the church understand the “what” and the “why” of hidden disabilities, with Katie’s complimentary blog addressing the practical “how” of including kids with hidden disabilities into ministry environments. As our first year of the blogs draws to a close, we’re pondering ways to improve upon the foundation we’ve established. Continue reading