Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SOARSpecialNeed: Thank you to everyone who has helped us get ready for in-person events by purchasing items from our wishlist! Check ou… 3 hours ago
- Photo from iheartintelligence.com. #MLK #martinlutherkingjr #creative #altruism #selfish #JesusisLord https://t.co/amBQG8zTQR 4 hours ago
- This Wednesday, January 20,noon EST. Do you ever feel burned out, or stressed out from disability ministry work? Wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Recognizing a modern-day Daniel church4everychild.org/2021/01/18/rec… 8 hours ago
- Recognizing a modern-day Daniel keyministry.org/church4everych… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 20, 2011
One contributing factor to aggressive behavior you can influence as a ministry leader is the environment in which your kids worship, learn and serve at church. You want to consider how you can create environments that help all kids to maximize their capacity to use all of their cognitive resources for the best possible experience at church.