Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Depression in Children and Teens...A Primer for Pastors, Church Staff and Christian Parents
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- The joy of the Lord and clinical depression...Sergei Marchenko
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- TODAY, noon EDT: @AllBelongOrg will share information abt dementia. Practical ideas re #emotional, #spiritual… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 57 minutes ago
- Special needs families: we have a new page on our website, with webinars and training tools designed for you. Here'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- #Pastors & #ministry leaders moved quickly to meet needs of isolated congregants, making worship & discipleship acc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: I’m so grateful for the collaborative leadership communities I get to serve alongside! #inspiration #wisdom #disabilitym… 18 hours ago
- For counselors, pastors, many articles abt people from Bible with mental illness: Job as #depressed, Peter as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 19, 2012
As a physician with a fair amount of experience in treating adopted children with emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders and a working knowledge of the Bible, allow me to suggest an alternate response to Mr. Robertson or any other Christ follower if a similar question comes up again. Continue reading