Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Traditional churches and the mental health system…Irreconcilable differences?
- Why the church and the mental health system should work together
- Eight things I think about the suicide epidemic
- Meet Catherine Boyle…our new Director of Mental Health Ministry!
- Why are children’s hospital ERs becoming flooded with suicidal kids?
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Your shopping makes a difference! Amazon donates to Key Ministry Foundation when you shop Prime Day deals at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @SixSeedsTV: Here's part 2 of my autistic son's experience developing friendships with typical peers in a buddy classroom. https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Quiz: Disability Awareness Month | Chicago Public Library chipublib.org/blogs/post/qui… 1 day ago
- Mary's Magical Place, Tennessee's first special needs playground wkrn.com/news/nashville… 1 day ago
- Parents' Childhood Trauma Linked To Mental Health Problems In Kids medicaldaily.com/childrens-risk… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 8, 2012
The adoption movement is going to provide a major impetus to the development of comprehensive disability ministry in churches that haven’t yet been intentional about including kids with disabilities and their families. As churches seek to support families who adopt children with disabilities, their awareness of the needs of families outside of the church will continue to grow. Continue reading