Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- With so much changing about church ministry, there's never been a better time to start special needs ministry. Star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Need help with a special needs ministry dilemma? We're here to help! We offer free consulting to churches and minis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: This is a great series of devotionals. I got to contribute a couple of my own. Be encouraged, friends! 1 day ago
- We rarely ask for donations, because we know many people are struggling financially. We are a 501c3 tax-exempt, don… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- As churches are reopening and continuing hybrid ministry models, here are five things every church should have on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 8, 2012
The adoption movement is going to provide a major impetus to the development of comprehensive disability ministry in churches that haven’t yet been intentional about including kids with disabilities and their families. As churches seek to support families who adopt children with disabilities, their awareness of the needs of families outside of the church will continue to grow. Continue reading