Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: We in disability ministry have great resources. Getting them into the hands of #kidmin and #stumin leaders is critical. Tho… 7 hours ago
- #loveyourneighbor #Bibleverse #mentalhealthspecialneeds #disabiityinclusion #greatestcommandment https://t.co/gihjqIghdO 8 hours ago
- Churches can learn to serve the special-needs and disability communities by setting up ministries in strategic plac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @drgrcevich was featured guest on Life Support Podcast on Saturday. Take a listen; listen live to Part 2 this comin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Most of @keyministry's resources are available at no cost to you. But events like our #IFL conference have signific… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 8, 2012
The adoption movement is going to provide a major impetus to the development of comprehensive disability ministry in churches that haven’t yet been intentional about including kids with disabilities and their families. As churches seek to support families who adopt children with disabilities, their awareness of the needs of families outside of the church will continue to grow. Continue reading