Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: James was diagnosed with autism 8 years ago today. I remember walking out of that school thinking everything had changed… 6 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Had the pleasure of sharing our family's story with @KeyMinistry last night. #chronicillness #parenting #faith Check it… 7 hours ago
- RT @stefmckeever: My friend @SandraPeoples has a new book! #myunexpectedblessings unexpectedblessingsbook.com https://t.co/GHz0trK2xf 7 hours ago
- RT @ServingSpecial: Tonight's the deadline to apply to be a speaker at @KeyMinistry's Inclusion Fusion Live 2019! keyministry.org/inclusionfusio… 7 hours ago
- “So where my child may not have extended family to depend on, we create relationships with people who are most impo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 8, 2012
The adoption movement is going to provide a major impetus to the development of comprehensive disability ministry in churches that haven’t yet been intentional about including kids with disabilities and their families. As churches seek to support families who adopt children with disabilities, their awareness of the needs of families outside of the church will continue to grow. Continue reading