Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Church is where we're supposed to sit quietly until we're told to stand up & sing, right? But our #pastor sometimes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: My Son Explains His Sister's #Downsyndrome-Again! specialpurposedlife.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-son… #DSAM #siblings #specialneeds 12 hours ago
- RT @Hope_Anew: Find your tribe. Join the Hope Anew Online Community today at hopeanew.com. https://t.co/wC3UFZ517m 12 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Next week I'll be heading to Kansas City for the Wonderfully Made conference! It's one of my favorite conferences for mi… 12 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: What every parent wants a beloved child to know. #DifferentDream #specialneeds #autism #disability differentdream.com/2018/10/son-la… 12 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 8, 2012
The adoption movement is going to provide a major impetus to the development of comprehensive disability ministry in churches that haven’t yet been intentional about including kids with disabilities and their families. As churches seek to support families who adopt children with disabilities, their awareness of the needs of families outside of the church will continue to grow. Continue reading