Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Pediatric Bipolar Disorder: A Guide for Children’s Pastors, Youth Pastors and Volunteers
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- When Kids Become Aggressive at Church
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Jay Adams and the foundations of a movement...
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Your help makes it possible to continue our mission of connecting churches and families with disabilities to make m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 50 minutes ago
- We hope you will sign up for our monthly video roundtable discussions. We record each session & make available in o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Let go of false beliefs that hold you back, work through the cycles of grief, focus on self-care & healthy routines… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The Bible is full of stories about children & young people: Mary, Joseph, David, Samuel, Esther, Naaman’s slave gir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Looking for a church that is intentional about welcoming families with disabilities? Find one today in our church d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 8, 2012
The adoption movement is going to provide a major impetus to the development of comprehensive disability ministry in churches that haven’t yet been intentional about including kids with disabilities and their families. As churches seek to support families who adopt children with disabilities, their awareness of the needs of families outside of the church will continue to grow. Continue reading