Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The Key Ministry writing team offers seasonal devotional books, written by special needs parents for parents of chi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- If you're looking for specific information about certain mental health diagnoses, or what church thought leaders ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- "You have renewed my thinking...gave me a new lens to see my calling." Just one comment on one presentation from On… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @CRSBfriends offers daily dial-in content for individuals living with #visualimpairment or blindness. Content infor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- We've hosted many mental health webinars this year. Catch up on webinars you may have missed using this link:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: orphan care
Finally, help us “grow the movement.” Invite at least one person today to join the conference who might have a heart for helping the church welcome more kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading
Beth will be speaking on the topic…Holistically Serving the Adopted/Foster Child. Here’s a summary of her presentation: Continue reading
As a physician with a fair amount of experience in treating adopted children with emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders and a working knowledge of the Bible, allow me to suggest an alternate response to Mr. Robertson or any other Christ follower if a similar question comes up again. Continue reading