Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @haguejason: "Who's that on the cover, Jack?" "Dad." "Who else?" "Jack." We talk about the book often, but we're never sure what he un… 50 minutes ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Thanks @dsagsl and @Cardinals for a great walk in the park. #Downsyndromeawareness https://t.co/eDEQmKIftj 20 hours ago
- RT @haguejason: Heads up, everyone: the #AchingJoy paperback is currently on sale at Amazon for $10.99. I just got a box of them in from… 20 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: . @_PaulEMiller's books A Praying Life and A Loving Life have been encouraging to me. I open their pages again and again… 20 hours ago
- “After my daughter was born, I experienced how Christian people view and treat those with a diagnosis. It seems tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 25, 2012
I’m surprised by how few Christian parents are intentional about parenting their kids with a plan for the challenges they’re going to face in the future. On the occasion of Ransom’s first birthday, and our two other paid staff (Rebecca Hamilton and Katie Wetherbee) taking their oldest kids to college for the first time this week, I thought it appropriate to repeat this post from last year… Continue reading