Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Church is where we're supposed to sit quietly until we're told to stand up & sing, right? But our #pastor sometimes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: My Son Explains His Sister's #Downsyndrome-Again! specialpurposedlife.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-son… #DSAM #siblings #specialneeds 11 hours ago
- RT @Hope_Anew: Find your tribe. Join the Hope Anew Online Community today at hopeanew.com. https://t.co/wC3UFZ517m 11 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Next week I'll be heading to Kansas City for the Wonderfully Made conference! It's one of my favorite conferences for mi… 11 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: What every parent wants a beloved child to know. #DifferentDream #specialneeds #autism #disability differentdream.com/2018/10/son-la… 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 25, 2012
I’m surprised by how few Christian parents are intentional about parenting their kids with a plan for the challenges they’re going to face in the future. On the occasion of Ransom’s first birthday, and our two other paid staff (Rebecca Hamilton and Katie Wetherbee) taking their oldest kids to college for the first time this week, I thought it appropriate to repeat this post from last year… Continue reading