Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: James was diagnosed with autism 8 years ago today. I remember walking out of that school thinking everything had changed… 5 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Had the pleasure of sharing our family's story with @KeyMinistry last night. #chronicillness #parenting #faith Check it… 7 hours ago
- RT @stefmckeever: My friend @SandraPeoples has a new book! #myunexpectedblessings unexpectedblessingsbook.com https://t.co/GHz0trK2xf 7 hours ago
- RT @ServingSpecial: Tonight's the deadline to apply to be a speaker at @KeyMinistry's Inclusion Fusion Live 2019! keyministry.org/inclusionfusio… 7 hours ago
- “So where my child may not have extended family to depend on, we create relationships with people who are most impo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 25, 2012
I’m surprised by how few Christian parents are intentional about parenting their kids with a plan for the challenges they’re going to face in the future. On the occasion of Ransom’s first birthday, and our two other paid staff (Rebecca Hamilton and Katie Wetherbee) taking their oldest kids to college for the first time this week, I thought it appropriate to repeat this post from last year… Continue reading