Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Pediatric Bipolar Disorder: A Guide for Children’s Pastors, Youth Pastors and Volunteers
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- When Kids Become Aggressive at Church
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We hope you will sign up for our monthly video roundtable discussions. We record each session & make available in o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Let go of false beliefs that hold you back, work through the cycles of grief, focus on self-care & healthy routines… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The Bible is full of stories about children & young people: Mary, Joseph, David, Samuel, Esther, Naaman’s slave gir… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Looking for a church that is intentional about welcoming families with disabilities? Find one today in our church d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- 1 of our most popular posts in last few years is about high functioning autism & spiritual development. We encourag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Mike has graciously shared with us his video response to the question “Why?” As usual, he doesn’t disappoint! We’re all looking forward to Mike’s Inclusion Fusion presentation, Partnering With Parents. Continue reading
I don’t know how I’d tell a leader interested in the resources we offer without the means to pay for them that they couldn’t come to our conference. And thanks to the generosity of our ministry supporters, I’m blessed that I don’t have to. Continue reading
If you plan to attend this weekend’s Group Kidmin children’s ministry extravaganza in Chicago, make a point of connecting with Katie Wetherbee and Harmony Hensley from our Key Ministry team. Continue reading
Key Ministry is making available to the Inclusion Fusion Disability Ministry Video Library free of charge to pastors, church staff, volunteers and families everywhere. Continue reading
Jolene did a wonderful talk on the topic Ten Ways Churches Can Support Parents of Kids With Special Needs for last year’s Web Summit (click on the link above to download her slides). Feel free to share this talk with others, and if you’re interested in more resources like Jolene’s presentation, click the link in the last paragraph for FREE registration to this year’s Inclusion Fusion 2012, scheduled from November 12th-16th. Continue reading
Mark 2 has served a vital role in pulling together a diverse group of churches from throughout the state of Indiana for training and mutual support as individual churches pursue active disability ministry initiatives. Continue reading
I’m pleased to announce that registration for this year’s Special Needs Ministry Web Summit is officially open.