Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: James was diagnosed with autism 8 years ago today. I remember walking out of that school thinking everything had changed… 5 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Had the pleasure of sharing our family's story with @KeyMinistry last night. #chronicillness #parenting #faith Check it… 7 hours ago
- RT @stefmckeever: My friend @SandraPeoples has a new book! #myunexpectedblessings unexpectedblessingsbook.com https://t.co/GHz0trK2xf 7 hours ago
- RT @ServingSpecial: Tonight's the deadline to apply to be a speaker at @KeyMinistry's Inclusion Fusion Live 2019! keyministry.org/inclusionfusio… 7 hours ago
- “So where my child may not have extended family to depend on, we create relationships with people who are most impo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Mike has graciously shared with us his video response to the question “Why?” As usual, he doesn’t disappoint! We’re all looking forward to Mike’s Inclusion Fusion presentation, Partnering With Parents. Continue reading
I don’t know how I’d tell a leader interested in the resources we offer without the means to pay for them that they couldn’t come to our conference. And thanks to the generosity of our ministry supporters, I’m blessed that I don’t have to. Continue reading
If you plan to attend this weekend’s Group Kidmin children’s ministry extravaganza in Chicago, make a point of connecting with Katie Wetherbee and Harmony Hensley from our Key Ministry team. Continue reading
Key Ministry is making available to the Inclusion Fusion Disability Ministry Video Library free of charge to pastors, church staff, volunteers and families everywhere. Continue reading
Jolene did a wonderful talk on the topic Ten Ways Churches Can Support Parents of Kids With Special Needs for last year’s Web Summit (click on the link above to download her slides). Feel free to share this talk with others, and if you’re interested in more resources like Jolene’s presentation, click the link in the last paragraph for FREE registration to this year’s Inclusion Fusion 2012, scheduled from November 12th-16th. Continue reading
Mark 2 has served a vital role in pulling together a diverse group of churches from throughout the state of Indiana for training and mutual support as individual churches pursue active disability ministry initiatives. Continue reading
I’m pleased to announce that registration for this year’s Special Needs Ministry Web Summit is officially open.