Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: James was diagnosed with autism 8 years ago today. I remember walking out of that school thinking everything had changed… 5 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Had the pleasure of sharing our family's story with @KeyMinistry last night. #chronicillness #parenting #faith Check it… 7 hours ago
- RT @stefmckeever: My friend @SandraPeoples has a new book! #myunexpectedblessings unexpectedblessingsbook.com https://t.co/GHz0trK2xf 7 hours ago
- RT @ServingSpecial: Tonight's the deadline to apply to be a speaker at @KeyMinistry's Inclusion Fusion Live 2019! keyministry.org/inclusionfusio… 7 hours ago
- “So where my child may not have extended family to depend on, we create relationships with people who are most impo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 15, 2012
In Disability and the Sovereign Goodness of God, John Piper explores what the Bible has to say on the topic of disability. The book is intended to be a resource to assist church leaders everywhere confronted with difficult questions pertaining to disability, and to challenge the church to consider how we’re called to respond to persons with disabilities and their families.