Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @haguejason: "Who's that on the cover, Jack?" "Dad." "Who else?" "Jack." We talk about the book often, but we're never sure what he un… 48 minutes ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Thanks @dsagsl and @Cardinals for a great walk in the park. #Downsyndromeawareness https://t.co/eDEQmKIftj 20 hours ago
- RT @haguejason: Heads up, everyone: the #AchingJoy paperback is currently on sale at Amazon for $10.99. I just got a box of them in from… 20 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: . @_PaulEMiller's books A Praying Life and A Loving Life have been encouraging to me. I open their pages again and again… 20 hours ago
- “After my daughter was born, I experienced how Christian people view and treat those with a diagnosis. It seems tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 21, 2012
Should we fear the “slippery slope?” When the ethicists responsible for laying down the principles for determining who will and won’t get access to medical treatment operate from a position of contempt for Christians (and other people of faith), we’ve already started careening down the hill. Continue reading