Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- With so much changing about church ministry, there's never been a better time to start special needs ministry. Star… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Need help with a special needs ministry dilemma? We're here to help! We offer free consulting to churches and minis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: This is a great series of devotionals. I got to contribute a couple of my own. Be encouraged, friends! 1 day ago
- We rarely ask for donations, because we know many people are struggling financially. We are a 501c3 tax-exempt, don… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- As churches are reopening and continuing hybrid ministry models, here are five things every church should have on t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 21, 2012
Should we fear the “slippery slope?” When the ethicists responsible for laying down the principles for determining who will and won’t get access to medical treatment operate from a position of contempt for Christians (and other people of faith), we’ve already started careening down the hill. Continue reading