Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Prime day is July 12-13th. Did you know you can help contribute to our ministry just by shopping on Amazon at no co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @SandraPeoples shares vision of Southern Baptists Convention of TX's Special Needs Ministry Sunday! A look at how i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Who knew carrots could be such an excellent example of #mentalhealth #ministry? Always much more going on under sur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- What’s the plan at your church when people need help in the restroom? Join us for Disability Ministry Video Roundt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Special needs and the church are complicated. Why? Because it’s an area of service that individuals often overlook… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 21, 2012
Should we fear the “slippery slope?” When the ethicists responsible for laying down the principles for determining who will and won’t get access to medical treatment operate from a position of contempt for Christians (and other people of faith), we’ve already started careening down the hill. Continue reading