Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,283 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Make sure to listen all the way to the end to hear how ministry leaders can apply to speak at #DATC2023 #pastors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- In today’s episode, Beth Golik shares how practicing hospitality to outside groups has blessed her church and met f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- Don't forget to listen to episode 30 of Key Ministry: the Podcast tomorrow! #mentalhealth #recoverygroups… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @ryanewolfe, from @AbilityMinistry, responds to Canada's expanded policy on medically assisted death. "If you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Speaker applications are open until December 16th! Apply: loom.ly/7JWgTws #DATC2023 #mentalhealthministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: August 30, 2012
What do we do when folks need accommodations in order to consistently attend church and participate in activities that facilitate spiritual growth but function relatively well at home, at work or in school? Continue reading