Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SOARSpecialNeed: Thank you to everyone who has helped us get ready for in-person events by purchasing items from our wishlist! Check ou… 3 hours ago
- Photo from iheartintelligence.com. #MLK #martinlutherkingjr #creative #altruism #selfish #JesusisLord https://t.co/amBQG8zTQR 4 hours ago
- This Wednesday, January 20,noon EST. Do you ever feel burned out, or stressed out from disability ministry work? Wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Recognizing a modern-day Daniel church4everychild.org/2021/01/18/rec… 8 hours ago
- Recognizing a modern-day Daniel keyministry.org/church4everych… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 25, 2012
If you plan to attend this weekend’s Group Kidmin children’s ministry extravaganza in Chicago, make a point of connecting with Katie Wetherbee and Harmony Hensley from our Key Ministry team. Continue reading