Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We offer a free downloadable checklist for steps any church can take to start a disability inclusion ministry. Your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: We @AbilityMinistry are excited to stand beside @TimTebow and the @tebowfoundation as an official Shine On Contributor. Che… 3 hours ago
- May is Mental Health Month + Foster Care month; yesterday was Maternal Mental Health day. What better way to suppor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Today is the 70th anniversary of the National Day of Prayer in America. Find prayer guides and prayer gatherings ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- I love #Psalm23. Somehow in the first few words, I find physical refreshment. Prompt relief in body, but my respons… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 24, 2012
In Ben’s book, he advocates for a “practice-centered” approach to discipleship of teens and young adults with developmental disabilities. Through including adolescents with developmental disabilities in traditional Christian practices (worship, hospitality, prayer, friendship) involving participation in a community of faith, a transformative effect on spiritual development can occur based upon intuition and impression that doesn’t necessarily correspond to our understanding of intellectual or psychosocial development. Continue reading →