Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Disability ministry training will be far more accessible in the 2020s
- The legacy of a faithful servant
- Emerging from the silos…Disability ministry as a mindset, not a program
- Disability ministry will become essential to the church’s witness in the 2020s
- Ten disability ministry trends to watch in the 2020s
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Register by end of day Saturday for the best priced ticket AND you're automatically entered in our mid-March drawin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 39 minutes ago
- We'll soon have new, simple way for you to support our work, in addition to Amazon Smile or our Facebook page. Stay… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Maybe you're not thinking about coffee or tea in the afternoon, but Friday morning is not far away. ☺️ Get your Key… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Mark Lukach/author "My Lovely Wife in the Psych Ward," #caregiver--wife w #bipolar disorder. #Epiphany: broke cycle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- My 16-yr-old twin girls have #disabilities, will never live independently. But there is ALWAYS something to thank… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 5, 2012
We need a website that allows us to offer our ministry resources to churches everywhere, including places where we don’t yet have the time or resources to travel personally. I want a person in another city to be able to refer their church to this site, and for staff/volunteers at their church to be able to connect with us, and access what they need to launch this type of ministry. I want this site (and related tools) to help us cast influence among leaders in the worldwide church. We’re providing a service and leading a movement. I want the site to reflect the love we have for Jesus, the passion we have for serving, and the fun we have in serving together.