Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The FIN Community for ALL #Conference will provide resources and presentations to support your congregations'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- TODAY noon EST: In 2020, #mentalhealth needs increased, including trauma impacts. Join conversation w/ Brad Hambric… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- #PraiseTheLord #breath #praisechallenge #bibleverse #specialneeds #mentalhealth https://t.co/97jC3ioTS0 18 hours ago
- Do you use Instagram? Follow Key Ministry there to see all our latest blog posts and events.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Simple videos such as this one in which a staff pastor shares of her struggles with #anxiety are great tools for r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 30, 2012
So my strategy is to go where kids with developmental disabilities gather or are gathered: Buddy sports programs, help out at a local school, volunteer at a therapeutic horse riding facility, get involved in Special Olympics, or even have someone from your church start a program, like an assisted art program, that supports that community. When you reach out in love to kids with developmental disabilities you will also being serving their families. Continue reading →