Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Do you want to make Easter inclusive to everyone at your church? Read this post by Mark Arnold on creating a sensor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- In today’s episode, guests Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- In tomorrow's podcast, Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The Cro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Congratulations Dr. Erik Carter on receiving this funding for his continued work in disability ministry. We are exc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Did you know that the number of boys diagnosed with autism is much higher than the number of girls? Julia, Sesame S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: September 30, 2012
Faces of the Movement: Ben Conner
Posted on September 30, 2012 by Dr. G
So my strategy is to go where kids with developmental disabilities gather or are gathered: Buddy sports programs, help out at a local school, volunteer at a therapeutic horse riding facility, get involved in Special Olympics, or even have someone from your church start a program, like an assisted art program, that supports that community. When you reach out in love to kids with developmental disabilities you will also being serving their families. Continue reading →
Posted in Autism, Hidden Disabilities, Inclusion, Inclusion Fusion, Resources, Strategies | Tagged adolescents, Amplifying Our Witness, Ben Conner, church, developmental disabilities, Disability Ministry, Inclusion, Inclusion Fusion, Key Ministry, Special Needs Ministry, spiritual development, Young Life Capernaum | 1 Comment