Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- In this episode of Key Ministry: The #Podcast w/ cohost @CatherineSBoyle, we’ll explore biblical concept of lament,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Bookmark our Events page for upcoming virtual and in-person events from the Key Ministry team!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Can we pray for you? Our prayer team meets weekly to pray for needs brought to our attention. Submit a prayer reque… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- God is not unjust; he will not forget your work & the love you have shown him as you have helped his people & conti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Last chance to join us, today at noon EDT: We’ll discuss practical tools you can employ in your children’s ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 11, 2012
The journal was created because I needed to find God in all of this pain and suffering. I have always been a Christian, always went to church, always loved God but when this kind of deep emotional suffering began happening in my life, my view changed and I began to question God. Does He really love me? Will this pain ever end? Why did He give me a “broken” child? Continue reading