Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We finished our time at CPC22 with both our minds and hearts full. Soak in this reminder of His faithfulness to you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- January 16 is National Religious Freedom Day. We are grateful for the freedom found in relationship with Christ, an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Our time at CPC is a wrap! We'd love to further our conversations started at the conference. Reach out to us using… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Was very encouraged to see so much interest in #mentalhealth inclusion and #traumainformed ministry at #CPC22 - the Childre… 2 days ago
- Follow us on your preferred social media platform to stay current on our ministry offerings and events.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 18, 2012
What is the culture of kids with disabilities? What are their unique needs? The family’s unique needs? Why has the church been so hesitant to respond? And specifically when 20 % of the teen population has some form of a disability why don’t we see them represented in our youth ministries? How could they fit in to our communities? What it would like? Continue reading