Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,288 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Do you want to make Easter inclusive to everyone at your church? Read this post by Mark Arnold on creating a sensor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- In today’s episode, guests Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- In tomorrow's podcast, Robert and Lori Crosby talk with Catherine Boyle about Reach Hurting Kids Institute. The Cro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Congratulations Dr. Erik Carter on receiving this funding for his continued work in disability ministry. We are exc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Did you know that the number of boys diagnosed with autism is much higher than the number of girls? Julia, Sesame S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 30, 2012
Mom, I feel like CINDERELLA! Guest Blog from Cindi Ferrini
Sometimes it takes the mirror of reality for us to stop and change our course. That comment did just that for me. I became keenly aware of the fact that she needed to be a kid. I know I didn’t expect her to “take over” my job of caring for our son with special needs, but I was happy for her help, and at that moment I could see I’d lost the ability to see that I was asking too much. Continue reading