Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or in person? Use the linked form to contact a membe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- If you've watched our mental health ministry webinars + other videos, want more information + strategy for ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Families living with special needs need respite options, especially with the isolation of the past year. We recomme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Our series on cultural competence in #mentalhealth ministry continues: March 10, @JoscelynRC will join us to talk a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Our @KeyMinistry crew is honored to support the parents and filmmakers producing a documentary on the unspoken mental healt… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 30, 2012
Sometimes it takes the mirror of reality for us to stop and change our course. That comment did just that for me. I became keenly aware of the fact that she needed to be a kid. I know I didn’t expect her to “take over” my job of caring for our son with special needs, but I was happy for her help, and at that moment I could see I’d lost the ability to see that I was asking too much. Continue reading