Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #houseoftheLord #delight #delightintheLord #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability #praisetheLord https://t.co/WRyYiFI1fJ 2 days ago
- If your church is ready to start or step up mental health ministry, a great place to start is with our video series… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "How Children with #Disabilities Have Fared During the Pandemic: A Sobering Report from the UK" https://t.co/Wuq4Fb1V… 2 days ago
- Before launching #mentalhealth pilot in my church, months talking/meeting w/ individuals of influence w/in church,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Great post from @cnieuwhof on spiritual entrepreneurs. Tragically, #pastors and church staff too often feel threatened by m… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 30, 2012
Sometimes it takes the mirror of reality for us to stop and change our course. That comment did just that for me. I became keenly aware of the fact that she needed to be a kid. I know I didn’t expect her to “take over” my job of caring for our son with special needs, but I was happy for her help, and at that moment I could see I’d lost the ability to see that I was asking too much. Continue reading